[ENG] Nelle Hens is fascinated by movement and rest and the facilitation of dynamic stability. She is a certified dancer, choreographer, Vijñāna Yoga Teacher and confidential advisor. Regardless the form of her practices, she sees them grow from an inner listening. Her personal yoga practice is forming the foundation on a daily basis for this and supports Nelle to move from within and act more skilfully into the world.
Nelle studied dance at the Conservatory in Antwerp (Artesis, 2003-2006) and SEAD, Salzburg Experimental Academy of Dance (2009-2011) and danced in performances by Trisha Brown, Jan Fabre and Jan Martens, among others. As a choreographer and dancer she worked with theatermaker Tom Struyf and composer Joris Blanckaert, ao.
In 2015 a personal research on ‘ont-moeten*’ and received in September 2016 a research grant from the Flemish Government. The research resulted in ONT MOET, an artistic collective that co-creates and offers artistic productions (dance) and alternative team building activities.
*Ont-moeten finds its root in the Dutch word ‘ontmoeten’, which means ‘to meet’. Splitting up the original word, it fundamentally changes meaning. The word game reveals the hidden ‘not having to’ at the heart of the encounter.
Nelle Hens deepened her observational and practical skills in relational dynamics and followed a training in Thomas Gordon Communication and personal effectiveness (Carolien Jongbloed 2016), training in Servant Leadership (Roeland Broeckaert 2019), training in Confidential Advisor (Yolan De Meyer, IDEWE, Sociaal Fonds voor Podiumkunsten 2019) and annual supervisions.
Since 2020, Nelle Hens works as well as an external confidential counselor, confidential point of contact and process facilitator in various organizations in the cultural sector; and offers individual guidance on request.
How can I be of service to you ?
- Dance performances / artistic productions and moments of experience .
- Alternative formula of teambuilding and Co-creative processes within your organization .
- Yoga classes, series, intensives, retreats for both beginning and experienced students, individually and in groups.
- External confidential counselor within your organization .
- A listening ear and sounding board if you are struggling mentally or if you are looking for more connection with yourself and/or your work environment within the performing arts and music (WeListen).
- Individual coaching and guidance on request. For more info, contact Nelle.
1 thought on “WHO”