In Vijñāna Yoga, we explore and practice just sitting (meditation), pranayama (breathing), asanas (postures) and study of text. Vijñāna Yoga is practicing, feeling and understanding from the inside, build on the 7 following principles: relaxing the body, quieting the mind, intent, rooting, connecting, breathing and expanding. ‘Vijñāna’ is when inner clarity is revealed through personal experience. All levels are welcome !
- Weekly lessons (all levels)– on Monday (and Tuesday) evening lessons in Brussels
- Weekly advanced lessons, series of 8 lessons – on request, with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Saturday Intensives – on request, with a minimum of 4 – 8 participants
- Retreats – on request, with a minimum of 4 – 8 participants
- Private lessons – individual and group lessons on request.
What class should I attend?
If you are new to yoga, the Monday (and Tuesday) evening classes are most suitable.
If you have some experience with postures, but little experience with sitting and pranayama, this class is also recommended (at least for one course).
Students considering attending the advanced classes, Saturday Intensives or Retreats are requested to speak with Nelle prior to attending.
If you are an experienced practitioner, you can attend all classes. In case you want to go more in depth the Intensives, Advanced lessons and Retreats are most suitable.
As an experienced practitioner you have a knowledge of the foundations of meditation, pranayama (breathing exercises), asanas (postures) and principles of Vijnana Yoga. – If in doubt, please contact Nelle first.
–> Read more about Vijñāna Yoga classes and teacher.
-> Contact Nelle for more info and questions.
3 thoughts on “Schedule and practical info”